We’re thrilled you’ve joined thousands of women across the country who are committed to holding government and corporations accountable for toxic chemicals in everyday products that harm our health.
Women’s Voices for the Earth believes women have a huge amount of social, economic, and political power to create safer homes, workplaces, and communities. Together, we’ll amplify our voices and leverage that power!
Think of us as your wingwoman for navigating all things related to toxic chemical exposure and policy change. We’ll help you:
- Get practical tips for getting toxic chemicals out of your life.
- Raise your voice to change corporate practices & government policies.
- Get involved with our Green Cleaning Party Kit, or share information with others by downloading our fact sheets.
- Stay informed about the issues that are important to you.
- Meet other women who share your values and passions.
Last but not least, we hope you’ll choose to support this work financially! Your donation of any amount – $5, $15, $50 or more – helps WVE continue our work to eliminate toxic chemicals that harm women’s health.
Thank you for joining us and for raising your voice for a toxic-free future!