Thank you for hosting a Detox the Box party!
Below is everything you need to make your party a success.
By throwing a Detox the Box party you can help to spark dialogue between friends and de-stigmatize the topic of menstrual and vaginal health. The kit offers plenty of tips to help you take action and ways you can start to make changes in your home, community, and beyond to ensure period and personal care products are safe and accessible for all. Now that’s worth a party!!
Bookmark this page so you don’t have to log in again to find it!
Download the Full Detox the Box Party Kit
We’ve put together this fun playlist on Spotify to get the party started! You can play it right from the app or website if you are already a Spotify member or sign up (it’s free).
- Chem Fatale: Potential Health Effects of Toxic Chemicals in Feminine Care Products
- Feminine Wipes: How a little wipe does more harm than good
- Vaginal Douching Linked to Higher Levels of Phthalates – Study
- Feminine Washes with FDA Prohibited Dyes
- The Problem with Summer’s Eve
- How to Write a Letter to the Editor
- New York Times Article: Under Pressure Feminine Product Makers Disclose Ingredients
- TIME article: Profiting From the Myths About Black Women’s Bodies, by Omise’eke Natasha Tinsley
- Bloomberg article: Johnson & Johnson Has a Baby Powder Problem, by Susan Berfield, Jef Feeley, and Margaret Cronin Fisk
Watch and Share Videos
Feminine “Cleansing” Products
- Detox The Box
- Do you know what’s in your tampons and pads?
- Ingredient Disclosure in Tampons and Pads is a Victory for Women’s Health Everywhere